In the area of risk management, Accion Group has a proven record providing advice to clients across the U.S. on issues of business strategy and development, finance sourcing and security analysis, and resource planning design and management of generation facilities. We have been called upon to advise and assist state regulatory agencies in situations requiring in-depth understanding of the business issues affecting risk management, and for our ability to facilitate negotiations and manage complex transactions.
I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy cheap replica watches
Accion's consultants offer clients extensive background in matters where the analysis and management of risk is an essential consideration. Our consultants, with an average of three decades of experience in the energy industry, have led engagements advising utility clients on matters relating to management audits, regulatory strategy, and regulatory litigation practices. Our risk management consultants also specialize in advising utilities on bankruptcy issues, and who have participated in regulatory proceedings, often providing expert testimony
Accion's Previous Risk Management Work
Our expert consultants have executed the following tasks as part of our engagements requiring risk analysis and management:
- Led comprehensive management audits of all support services including legal, legislative, and risk management
- Advised business management on acquisition opportunities in the U.S.
- Directed the strategic risks and benefits assessment of targeted opportunities and provided due diligence support including participation in negotiations and valuations
- Advised on bankruptcy issues relating to regulatory risk, and on issues affecting the development of business plans for the purpose of reorganization
- Performed risk analysis and reliability planning for power supply options through SERVM, our licensed computer modeling software used in resource adequacy planning, and for valuing energy-limited resources such as wind, solar, and hydro, and in demand-response resources